This week we finished our project and prepared for the forum. We
finished our game and connected it to a motor so it can open our box.
The majority of the week was spent on the poster and finishing the
game. We had to make our poster clear and exciting so people would
want to read it and be able to understand what we are trying to
accomplish. In our game we now have a score finished and it is fully
functional. We started working with the humming bird and we added it
to the programming in our game.
Everything now is looking better for our project. Things are starting
to come together and work out. We have been working well as a team and
we have been getting a lot done. Also we sent out our survey and got
lots of mixed results. These results helped us design our project and
make it for everyone.